New Bennington Prices Paid Texas

Boardnbarrel

Reaction score
I am looking at a new 2020 Bennington, getting prices from the dealer.. What discount should i expect to get? I just want to know what is reasonable for a boat that MSRP is around $70K when i build it. I do not need a trailer and will dock at a local lake. Any advise?

Welcome to the forum b and b. When I spec'd out an SX Entertainment model on the builder it came to just under $70000. When I met with our local Bennington dealership to discuss price they gave me between 12 and 13% off MSRP. I was expecting alot more than that. I was told that on Q and R upper end models there is more wiggle room and they are able to give more off MSRP. Do an MSRP search on here and a bunch of members share what they were able to get off MSRP.........

Thanks BigKahuna... Im looking at an SS Model that MSRPs close to 66K without trailer, then another $2k for freight and rigging.. I'll look around here more..

Be careful not to pay too little. You just might get what you pay for.

It depends on dealer. I have bought 3 benningtons and have got between 25% to 30% off.

Thanks! I pretty much sold on the Bennington.. why i joined this forum.. just want to get a fair deal.. if they offer me 8% off, i'll know i have a lot more room. This is not my first boat, but it will be my first Pontoon.. and for my budget, want to make sure i get the right features dont regret it later. Im thinking more along the lines of the 150 or 250, seating configuration, steering, bimini length, etc .. use is more recreational, some tubing, cruising, music, relax.

Welcome to the forum! I have purchased two Benningtons, a G and a Q and got around 20% of MSRP on both of them.

Also time of year can play a big role. Normal spring through summer can be more challenging to get more off MSRP due to low volumes on lots and in the pipe line. Fall through late winter you can often get a lot more off MSRP as they clear inventory, try to load up on guaranteed orders and sales for summer, etc... I got 32.5% a very well decked out S-series three and a half years ago, but it was winter and I was able to combine off season incentives.

Regardless, congratulations in advance. If you do some targeted searches in the upper right hand corner search box, you may find some helpful posts on: % off MSRP, must haves or recommended features, etc... to match up with your intended use. I think intended use can really help narrow what options to add on so as to maximize the personal value of your expensive purchase. :cool:

We have a very short season here in upstate NY...there were 15 people in the showroom looking at pontoons...Best we could do was 15.5% off

I think it all depends on the volumes your dealer does too. I did quite a bit of shopping around before I ended up pulling the trigger. The smaller dealers were 8-10% off msrp and the larger dealers up where our lake house is were significantly better 20-30%. Based on what was communicated to me from a dealer I was working with you can expect another **3-7%** increase on that price tag if you wait until next year. Not as big of a bump in price as when the tariffs went into play but still a big hit ***this is not a fact, just what I was told by a dealer....perhaps to get me to buy, but I don't have any reason to doubt them on next years price increase***

My boat had a build sheet for 114k, Boat show price was 88k, I paid 65k for a custom built 2020 23R

30.1% off MSRP, on a boat the dealer had in the showroom since the November. Signed for it in Feb. and this is in PA which a short season. There are a lot of variables in play.

Back