New Bennington Website

kaydano

Reaction score
Check out Bennington's new website if you haven't seen it already. They must have just put it up in the last week or so. It's completely redesigned and looks awesome! VERY classy.

They also sprinkled around some quotes from some of the forum members' old posts. Eric, Goldenrod, Gastonguy, Matthew, RedRaider are just some of the names I remember seeing. Very nice. You guys will be proud to see what Bennington chose to use.

Dano

Check out Bennington's new website if you haven't seen it already. They must have just put it up in the last week or so. It's completely redesigned and looks awesome! VERY classy.

They also sprinkled around some quotes from some of the forum members' old posts. Eric, Goldenrod, Gastonguy, Matthew, RedRaider are just some of the names I remember seeing. Very nice. You guys will be proud to see what Bennington chose to use.

Dano
I was surprised yesterday when I saw the site had changed. I agree, it looks really cool and classy. I'm also proud to say one of my quotes made it on the site (Thank you Bennington). It won't be long now when this forum starts ramping back up with posts from all of the new Bennington Boat owners. They are gonna be so happy as I was last year at this time. (I've had my Benny for one year). Come on Summer!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh crap! Now that I'm famous the paparazzi will just RUIN my life!

Knew it was coming. Better than expected, superior job, BM. Should give future Bennie owners hours of enjoyment planning for their purchase.

Back