New Benny!!

Doug9150

Reaction score
IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0166.jpeg IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0173.JPG first off I need to thank this forum and the opinions and comments made by the owners out there. Without me finding and following these posts I would have another 17k in the bank and a different Bennie sitting in the driveway.My son and I went to a local boat show and ordered a good 20 foot basic Bennie to cut our teeth on. After further review following opinions on this post I decided we needed to get closer to that "last boat first" philosophy. So at this point we are thrilled with our 2019 22SSX tri toon with the sports package and looking forward to our salt water experience in the Gulf. Pretty much have saturated the local lakes of central Florida already in a month.At this point from our salesperson, dealer and boat I wouldn't have changed a thing- a BIG no regrets. As a previous GM for a RV dealership for 20 years I had my expectations from a dealer-Suffice to say my dealer " nailed it"!!! Thanks again all for the opinions! Yep, that one is a pic of a happy and thrilled wife!

Congrats on the boat. Great choice. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

Looks great!

Nice boat! Congratulations and thanks for sharing pics.

Nice looking boat!

Very nice!!

Congratulations, Very sharp looking boat

Congratulations! GREAT looking boat

Welcome to this forum and to the world of Bennington. Good looking boat, Congratulations!

Congratulations on the new Bennington, and all the enjoyment you’ve already had with it. Sounds like you really went all in on what you wanted. Love the pictures. It’s a beauty!

Looks excellent! Welcome to the forum.
You’re gonna love the extra stern gate.

Looks to me like you nailed it! Not many people on this forum can say "no regrets" so you join an even more exclusive group. And thanks for sharing some pictures. Enjoy...

Very nice boat. I'm in the studying phase and still going back and forth over the model I want. I want to be able to fish occasionally and it wouldn't be primary. Initially didn't want a fishing pontoon, but rather a cruiser type pontoon I could fish from. But I really like your set-up on this model in the back. Just curious on these, where is your trolling motor and controls? Thanks and great boat! Steve

Back