New Boat - 2575QCW

Fplcman

Reaction score
image2.JPG

Just had my new boat delivered to my dock last weekend. Never had a Bennington or a Pontoon before and did not know what to expect. We had a blast over the weekend with it and just in two days put 7 hours on the engine. Looks like I will be spending a lot of time on the water!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! What's the specs on the boat?

Nice ride!! Congrats!!

Just had my new boat delivered to my dock last weekend. Never had a Bennington or a Pontoon before and did not know what to expect. We had a blast over the weekend with it and just in two days put 7 hours on the engine. Looks like I will be spending a lot of time on the water!
Welcome and beautiful boat!

Are you on Geist? We started our boating life there long ago before there was even any development.

Very nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep we are on Geist. Just purchased a house with a dock. I will post the specs tonight after I get off the lake. :)

So some of the options:

LED light in the cup holders and outside

I upgraded to the Garmin 300C

Illuminated wet sounds speaker. I add 2 alpine 12" with a alpine amp

Ski pylon

Bow radius storage

Normal Bimini

All platinum seagrass

And... I got the Mercury 250.... This boat is fast... :) very happy with it!

I think it should just say QCW, not T on the end, that means Sport Tower I believe. Beautiful boat though!! I am itching to get out in mine!!

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

awesome boat. Great power and options. but I don't see a tower in the pic?  You're gonna enjoy this boat more than you'll know.  You might even get the dreaded PAD's syndrome soon :p   :p   :p

Very Nice

Looks nice! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. Just put 10 hrs on it. :) The dealer is picking it up to finish installing the light kit that I added. We got a pontoon slide for this weekend and the kids loved it. Played on it for hours... We put it up then took a tour around the lake. I looked behind me and they were all sleeping. Lol adult time on the boat. We parked it and had a few beers!

Kick A$$ Boat! We are new Bennington owners as well as our first pontoon. We absolutely love it and seems to be a great group of owners on this forum. Welcome to the club and post lots of pics. :D

Back