New Boat Came in - a few early pictures

Stevez

Reaction score
Dealer called yesterday and my boat is in!!! Went today to look at it, but not for the inspection/walkthrough. I just had to see it. It was just recently unwrapped and still very dusty. The motor had been put on and it was in the warehouse and dark, so pictures aren't good. But couldn't wait to post some!

Here's what my boat has:

SPX Fastback - 25SSRFBXPDN
250 HP Yamaha
Power Steering
Extended Aft Deck
ESP with Center fuel tank
In floor storage
Seagrass Slate
4 Step SS Lader
Recliner Upgrade R Series
Ski Pylon
Dual Battery
Kicker Upgrade with s speaker
Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade
Black with No Accent
Blackout Package
Interior Driftwood and Sandstone accent

IMG_1486.JPG IMG_1487.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1515.JPG
    IMG_1515.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1504.JPG
    IMG_1504.JPG
    137.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1503.JPG
    IMG_1503.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 106
Awesome looking Benny! Love that Yamaha 250 hanging off the back.

Awesome ! I see a great boating season ahead of you. My dealer knew of a local business that made registration numbers in the Bennington style. I had him put them on the boat before I took delivery, they look great.

Sweet ride!!! How big is the lounger privacy curtain when opened? That’s the first one I recall seeing on here with that option.

Sweet ride!!! How big is the lounger privacy curtain when opened? That’s the first one I recall seeing on here with that option.

I didn't order that option. I have the center toon storage and larger/center gas tank. But I'm not sure what those two floor entry doors are at the back of the boat. The person showing me the boat wasn't the salesperson or shop manager (they weren't there at the time).

I didn't order that option. I have the center toon storage and larger/center gas tank. But I'm not sure what those two floor entry doors are at the back of the boat. The person showing me the boat wasn't the salesperson or shop manager (they weren't there at the time).
The smaller one will just be the connections for your fuel tank, the larger one will probably have your bilge pump access and other connections.

The smaller one will just be the connections for your fuel tank, the larger one will probably have your bilge pump access and other connections.

Thanks! Kind of thought that one was the bilge pump housing. Wasn't sure about the other one.

Beautiful!

Very nice boat! Congrats

Thanks everyone! I actually pick it up next Tuesday at my choice. First day I can take off to do it and get in on the water. For now, I am going to be renting a slip on the Ohio River at Harrod's Landing, but eventually it will be on Nolin Lake in Kentucky close to Leitchfield. We have a lot there and plan to build a retirement cabin shortly. I didn't want to wait until then to be able to boat regularly, so we decided to be river rats for a little while. Never had a boat on the river, so a little "apprehensive" but sure it will be fine. Thanks again for the feedback and I'll post better pictures once it is cleaned up and headed to the water. Steve

Looks Beautiful as is. Enjoy every moment.

Back