New boat gets built today

Look for mine another GSR, expected delivery in less than 14 days. Would love to get factory tour too! But to much distance 2/3 hour tour! Only for The Captain and Gilligan! Congrats!

Your dealer can get the build date. As far as pics, it's only if they have time at the factory as per TB. It's the busy time at the factory.

They are called rub rail protectors, and yes from your dealer. They are installed by the dealer since every trailer is different. 
do these rub rail protectors mount on the front stop of the trailer?

Haven't got my trailer yet so not sure. I stopped by dealer last week to see boat on trailer. It was not the trailer I had asked for. I told him. " I want one just like Derrick's but a nicer color."  Had to pull up you gallery to show him your trailer. Anyway, all the trailer dealers are apperantly at some big trailer convention this week so I have to use this POS trailer untill my comes in.

No, they mount directly on the front of the bow. There is a little plate on the top and bottom of the rub rail. It is slightly different than the other ones. Oh, and there is no nicer color than Crimson Red!! Haha

Well....

Once you go blue, you don't go back. At least that is what I heard.

Had a great time at the bennington plant today. Great tour from the start of the build to finish product. Jay was very informative on the start of the company to what it is today. They are making 42 boats a day and had over 200 finished ready for shipping. My son liked how they put the carpet down, daughter like how they rolled the flat metal into toons. My wife like bending the side rails, I like how everyone their takes pride in what they do.

If it's blue, you did something wrong !! Haha
Oh, are we not talking about boats....

I wish I could do the tour. Did you see yours harse? Or was it out in the mix to be shipped?

How did you get the pics of your boat? Did u request them.

Nice boat as well.

Thank

Our boat was out the door Thursday so we did not see it. I asked Jay if he new where it was and he said out in the lot somewhere. So we did not see our boat. As for the pictures I asked if our boat was done before we came for the tour if they could take a few pictures of it. So Wednesday night we got the pictures of the boat almost done.

The new boat has made it to the dealer :) . Now we have to wait for the motor to come in. They said 5-10 days for the motor. They are going to leave it srinkwrapped until the motor comes in. My wife was a little mad she wants to see the boat unwrapped to make sure everything is right on the boat. I told her we have time we can't use it for a month or so because the ice is so thick this year.

Congrats

well I am a snowbird in Fort myers Beach Florida. I came to Florida early this year to sell a searay and order a Bennington (after a ton of research) ordered my boat on oct 7th and flew back to NY. Guy who bought my boat wanted to pick it up around the 3rd of Nov, so off we go into the wild blue yonderback to florida to handle the boat sale.  well I might as well hang around for the new boat. I made tickets to go back to NY for thanksgiving. I pushed it to the limit, leaving Wednesday night to be there with the family the next day for thanksgiving. Well going into about 7 or 8 weeks and still no boat. Thursday NOV 20th I get a call from the dealer, Joe your boat will be here Wednesday the 26th, what a joke that's the day I fly back to NY for thanksgiving. :D :D :D  oh well I'll be back Dec 7th and I guess they'll need a few days to get it ready anyway. I'm sitting on pins and needles can't wait to get out on the water with the new boat, haven't had a new boat since 1985.

Just remember, PICS, or it ain't true !!!

The anticipation is half the fun and you're getting a ton of it

Back