New boat is here!

Nice looking boat! I recognize the building as Miller Marine. Which lake do you normally boat on?
We are up in Detroit Lakes but not on the lake. Trying to get a slip here or on Big Floyd lake just to the north. Been on waiting lists since before we moved here 3 years ago. Small water but want to try lakes within a couple hours from here. Really like Cass Lake by Bemidji. Nice clean water and big sandbar to relax at. We moved here from the big waters of Devils Lake ND. Didn’t have a boat there though.

So Yummy! It's going to be an amazing summer!!!

Oh my, she's a dream and with that 300 hanging off the back she'll perform like a cheetah! Enjoy...

Gorgeous, congrats!

Nice looking boat, congrats... and thanks for your help in my journey also!
Hope everything is going good for you. Did you get a build date yet? I’m just waiting on my motor but he assured me that it would be the brand new model releasing now. Are you taking delivery when yours gets here or are they hanging on to it until spring for you?

March 1st is my build date, so hoping it is here by spring season. I don’t have a place for it so they will be storing. Let me know how that hours for you. What did you end up doing for fenders and ropes?

Yours will be here in plenty of time for spring. They do have a package for fenders and things. I believe you get 10%off on all accessories for the first summer or year? I want navy blue blue fenders so not sure if I’ll go through them or get them elsewhere. Going to have to get a couple anchors though.1613368190077.jpeg

Back