New Boat Pics

Thanks Daril. Yea I’ve become a believer in sunscreen over the last several years. I do have the SPS package with lifting strakes on the center tube, however, I see what you mean when looking at the pic I posted from the stearn. The angle of that shot did not show them as the center strakes don’t extend as far back as those on the two outside tubes. Good eye!
Whew! Thought I lost my eyesight there for a second. Where do you boat?

Whew! Thought I lost my eyesight there for a second. Where do you boat?
Recently purchased a home on Lake Livingston (+/- 90,000 acres) in SE Texas about 1.5 hrs NNE of Houston, Tx. Looking forward to spending as much time as possible on the lake with family and friends. This is all new to us so we're learning as we go!

I hear there are a lot of submerged hazards on that lake so be careful. Tindiesel has had some issues out there

Thanks. Yea, we talked a little about that earlier. Northern part of the lake is definitely an area to be careful on (or completely stay away from). Lake is known more as a great fishing lake but there are from what I’ve heard areas that are predominantly more favorable for cruising/tubing that we’ll try to frequent more. Will definitely keep a close look out.

Recently purchased a home on Lake Livingston (+/- 90,000 acres) in SE Texas about 1.5 hrs NNE of Houston, Tx. Looking forward to spending as much time as possible on the lake with family and friends. This is all new to us so we're learning as we go!
Wow! Thought our lake was big at 32500 acres. New to boating? Might be a good idea to take a boating course before summer......

Wow! Thought our lake was big at 32500 acres. New to boating? Might be a good idea to take a boating course before summer......
Everything is bigger in Texas!!

A boating course is definitely in the plans Big Kahuna! Both myself and my wife are planning to complete in the next month. May even have my son and son-in-law take it as well.

Back