New build ETA

Outabounds68

Reaction score
We ordered our boat on Feb 2nd. They said it would deliver in April but no “build date” yet from the boat dealership. Anyone else out there that ordered in late January or February have a build date yet? We are in Oklahoma and I understand different regions probably have different lead times but just curious what other people are seeing.

Thanks!

I’d purchase a new boat right now but I’d probably have to live on it in somebody else’s driveway! :)
Welcome to the club! The hardest part of this whole venture is waiting for it to show up!

I ordered mine on February 9 and do not have a build date yet. I was told first week of May when I purchased.

I ordered a 22SSRXP in February and my build date is April 12. It takes 3 days to build. My dealer expects to see the boat late April to Early May. I am in New Jersey.

We ordered our boat on Feb 2nd. They said it would deliver in April but no “build date” yet from the boat dealership. Anyone else out there that ordered in late January or February have a build date yet? We are in Oklahoma and I understand different regions probably have different lead times but just curious what other people are seeing.

Thanks!
We ordered our pontoon February 8 and also do not have a build date yet. Our order is in Indiana. We ordered a 22ssbxp. Very excited for our new Bennington pontoon.

Good news!!!! Got a email this afternoon from our Bennington dealer here in northern Indiana and he informed me he has our pontoon. I never got a build date but we got a pontoon. We are so excited to go there tomorrow and check it out. We have purchased several power boats in the past 40 years but never bought a pontoon. The sun is shining now.

Make sure to post up some pics of all these new acquisitions!!

How exciting! My dealer emailed me saying that he received confirmation from Bennington on the build. What does that mean? Also, I was wanting to add Sharkhide to my pontoons after reading everyone’s comments.

I would leave the shrink wrap on and just cut a little hole to poke your head through so you can drive, that way you will stay warm

Back