New Build Lead Time

Smoky Mountain

Reaction score
I think when I ordered our 22G 4 weeks ago, the lead times was running 8-10 weeks. Now that boat show season and orders are in full swing I wonder what things look like. I'm hoping that by the end of April to the first of May the rig arrives ......

We were quoted 4-6 weeks if we ordered. I think your time frame is more realistic. It won't be long now. Congrats to you and enjoy your new beauty this summer.

I placed an order on Monday and I was told that it would be delivered the first or second week of April. B)

I'm told June, but TB commented in the members section or helpful hints explaining the order time differences, I think that makes it worse for us Canadians whose dealers don't maybe have enough of the market share, but since I've had a Benny once/now, I know it's true and worth the wait. Still sucks though! :(

I placed an order on Monday and I was told that it would be delivered the first or second week of April. B)
It took us almost 4 weeks just to get an acknowledgement of Hull ID and a Yamaha SN assigned. I knew that once that was put forth at least we were in on the build cycle. I'm thinking 8-10 weeks might be realistic and 4-5 seems optimistic since that means we should have ours next week!!!

Not getting antsy here. It is only 60 degrees in East TN, but there are a few boaters out, mostly bass fisherman in their thermal gear doing 50 and larger cruisers with the green house effect going.

Did any of you go the Factory for a tour? Not that Elkhart, IN is a swell place at anytime of the year let alone December through March.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back