New for 2020... Integrated V-Hull™Performance Package

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Originally, I found reference to this at Bennington's Facebook page and found the following details at their website. Looks promising.

"But there's more to the R-Series Bowrider than just an entirely redesigned interior space. We wanted a boat that would also deliver uncompromising performance. To get there, we developed the Integrated V-Hull™Performance Package for speed, handling, and ride comfort that today's fiberglass boats simply can't offer. This new configuration also delivers more storage with up to two large in-floor center compartments big enough for wakeboards and more. We also engineered this platform to be easily trailered using a standard tri-toon trailer while also having the proper space for those who use boat lifts."r-series-bowrider-3-lg.jpg

It would be interesting to hear Bennington's comparison of SPS, ESP, and this new V-Hull Performance package (VHP?).

It would be interesting to hear Bennington's comparison of SPS, ESP, and this new V-Hull Performance package (VHP?).

My thoughts too. It is certainly an interesting design layout above beneath the water line.

They tried something similar few years ago
1575933114483.png

I wonder if it will be an R only thing.

This looks like the action is more mid section and to the bow. Even the mounting of the outside toons to the deck looks unique, perhaps for better flow?

Back