New Guy!

DRowan

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!  My wife and I just purchased our first pontoon.  We are not new to this, just finally bought our own!  22sslx, regata blue with champagne accents, yamaha 90, Lowrance elite 5 chirp, sony sound, Blue LED under deck lighting.  We Live in East Texas, and try to hit as many different lakes as we can. I am looking forward to browsing thru all of the information and ideas on here.

David

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome David. Love the color and the layout! We started with the 22 SSLX and now have a 24 SSLX, both regatta blue. There are a lot of good folks and information here. And bonus points to you for starting out with a photo of the boat. We like that!

Welcom David Sounds like you have about the same setup as I do. We love ours. Hope you enjoy as much as we have. There is tons of infromation on the site and you can find help with about any question you have.

Welcome to the zoo!

Welcome to the forum! What is your main lake in east Texas?!?

Welcome -- sounds like a nice boat!

Welcome to the forum!  Lotsa good people here, who are always willing to lend advice!

Welcome aboard!! You picked the best color!! :)

Nice drowan, I also love the night lights although I haven't seen the white lights on the back before.  Tell us about them, did you install or your dealer?

They are just Cree LED's that I installed. I also have a 20" light bar in the front. It is mounted under the deck on the cross support that the trailer winch U bolt is on.

When you switched on the rear lights it looked like a booster rocket was ignited!

DRowan, my wife and I want to add lights to our boat. What and where did you get yours? Any on deck?

Lights are pretty cool! I guess they are legal in Texas while you are underway?!?!?

Wow, white lights underway? Are you crabbing? Very illegal on the Great lakes unless docking, Why rob surrounding boaters of their invaluable night vision? Not smart or cool.

Wow, white lights underway? Are you crabbing? Very illegal on the Great lakes unless docking, Why rob surrounding boaters of their invaluable night vision? Not smart or cool.

I am not robbing other boaters of their night vision...we use them in secluded areas and only when needed. 

The lights in the back are shining down towards the water, sorry if my lights offend you!

Back