New interior for my 2001 2575 LX

Triple Ripple

Reaction score
I completely stripped my 2575LX and replaced the floor, carpet and interior. I had a little "saw" accident with the gas tank so I had to replace that as well. My cousin reupholstered all the seats for me basically with the original design scheme. I couldn't believe it but I found a New old stock dash with all the Bennington gauges, depth finder and fuse panel on eBay for $150. It took me a while but we're back on the water where we are enjoying the ultimate in social distancing. LOL

Attachments

• 08F0D172-82FC-4E5A-98C7-2B2BC9240AE2.jpeg
    08F0D172-82FC-4E5A-98C7-2B2BC9240AE2.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 0429BF65-F047-410C-984C-404B5E419482.jpeg
    0429BF65-F047-410C-984C-404B5E419482.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 91
Nice job!!!

Congrats! Good for another 19/20 years!!! Did you do anything to the motor???

Wow that looks fantastic!

Fantastic!

Beautiful work... ♥️

Looks brand new!

Wow! Very nice work. I need to meet your cousin. I have some car seats that’s are in need of his touch. :)

Very nice. Benningtons are certainly built to last

Congrats! Good for another 19/20 years!!! Did you do anything to the motor???
In the beginning of 2015 I replaced the 2001 Yamaha 100 with a Yamaha 115 and new controls. The intercostal around us has a 25mph speed limit and out of the ICW channel its shallow and mostly manatee minimum wake speed zones so when we were comparing fuel mileage to speed it was a no brainer here, we took the mileage. With just my wife and I on board we can run 25mph all day lo long. When I had the boat apart recently I also replaced stereo, speakers, battery cables, ignition and part of the wiring harness.

Last edited:
Great job! I wish I would’ve replaced my carpet with vinyl when I replaced all my fencing last year on my 2001 2575FS. That may be this winters project!

That looks like a huge job! Nicely done!

Great job! I wish I would’ve replaced my carpet with vinyl when I replaced all my fencing last year on my 2001 2575FS. That may be this winters project!
Originally I wanted to do that as well. We looked at faux teak and vinyl but they were hot when we walked on them. We live in Florida and my wife insisted on the carpet. So carpet it is. lol. Faux teak next.

Originally I wanted to do that as well. We looked at faux teak and vinyl but they were hot when we walked on them. We live in Florida and my wife insisted on the carpet. So carpet it is. lol. Faux teak next.
One suggestion I have for your carpet. I believe it was Jack that first told me about this...... I used to waterproof my carpet with Starbrite waterproofing spray. I sprayed the entire carpet then let it dry then sprayed it again. The water will bead up like a newly waxed car and run off. It is so much easier to keep clean and of course water doesn't penetrate it......

Back