New member intro

Jb75

Reaction score
Name is Josh, and you guys helped me spend a lot of money.  I'm a novice boater and brand new to pontoons.  Spent about a year researching and bit the bullet last month.  Boat had a build date of 5/23 and the excitement is building.  I'll of course post pics when able and I'll be around with plenty of newbie questions I'm sure.  Thanks for making this such a great site.  Hope everyone has a safe and reflective Memorial Day.  God Bless our men and women in uniform.  

Welcome to the forum JB75.........

What model did you order and where are you from?!? Pics when you take delivery! Safe weekend! 

JB75 

Welcome to The Bennington Family 

and The Best Online Forum for Information and Helpful hints :)

Hope to hear and see more from you soon 

memorialday.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys.  Big kahuna we built a 2250 Gsr.  Smokey granite/champagne accent.  Esp with a vf250.  im in my mid thirties and still have the need for some speed.  Hope this suffices. Born and raised just north of Cincinnati but have lived in Greenville sc for the past 5 yrs.  renting a slip on lake hartwell this yr then who knows 

Welcome to the madness... I mean club. Congrats on the new boat. We are also pretty new to pontoons. I wanted speed and the wife wanted comfort and room for the kids. We have a "R" with Evinrude 250 and ESP. I think you will be more than pleased with performance on these boats. I look forward to pics.

Jb75. Welcome! You could have spent your money on a lot worse. Soon you'll be on your Benni congratulating yourself on your intelligence.

Welcome aboard! We like spending other people's money .... You got off easy. You ordered yours without asking for advice. You'd have probably ended up with a loaded I/O Q the way we are are :D

Welcome aboard! We like spending other people's money .... You got off easy. You ordered yours without asking for advice. You'd have probably ended up with a loaded I/O Q the way we are are :D

Aint that the truth!!  :p

Hubby and I are pretty new to the pontoon world also.  Bought a used one last year, loved it so much we ordered a new one and should have it in 1 to 3 weeks!!

Lots of pics when you get her and congtatz!!

Nice build you have going and based upon the horsepower I think you'll find plenty of speed. As you stated, this forum is a great place to learn about pontooning and Bennington's in particular. A lot of great people to answer all your questions. Look forward to seeing pictures when she arrives.

thanks for the warm welcome gents.  Been lurking on the board long enough that I know of the dangers of PADS, so I really tried to order my last boat first.   Can't wait to get my girls (and chocolate lab) on the water.  

Welcome to the family!  Sounds like a nice boat on the way.

Congrats and welcome!! Can't wait to see photos when you get it. Our yellow lab loves the Benny!

Back