New Member New (To Me) 2015 21 SLX

John Eddlemon

Reaction score
Looks like a great find!! That’s a really nice package! SPS/150 :)

Thanks - is there anyway to find out what options are on the boat using the hull ID? I know there were options for LED Lights and a few other things.

These boats sure do hold their value!

I meant to add - I paid $30k for the boat. It does have the Simrad Chartplotter/Fishfinder with sonar - not sure if I really need it, but its a nice option. He had it mounted on a RAM mount on the right/outside of the helm.

I noticed that there is a switch for a livewell. I don't think my boat has a livewell. Is that just a dummy switch.

Livewell switch likely not hooked to anything. Even at $30k, the boats hold their value.

Congratulations on a fine boat. Fun times ahead!

Welcome, nice boat, good color choices. The switch covers can be changed, I put my stereo and my finder on unused switches and changed the covers. Looks like stainless docking lights, G series captains chair and flooring are obvious upgrades, otherwise I think the dealer description covers most of it. The seam in the port, front facing, reclined seat back looks a little messed up, might have that looked at, pic 11.

Congrats from a fellow 2015 21' SLX owner! Great boat. Enjoy. I think I'm keeping mine. Was seriously mulling around the idea selling or brokering, but nah! Don't want to be sitting onshore and looking/wishing I still had mine. I have a 115 so your 150 should be sweet. I tow tubes no skis but fast enough for me. And plenty of room for everyone. I'll post pix this summer. I also have cap't. chair-good idea. Have a great summer.

Congrats from a fellow 2015 21' SLX owner! Great boat. Enjoy. I think I'm keeping mine. Was seriously mulling around the idea selling or brokering, but nah! Don't want to be sitting onshore and looking/wishing I still had mine. I have a 115 so your 150 should be sweet. I tow tubes no skis but fast enough for me. And plenty of room for everyone. I'll post pix this summer. I also have cap't. chair-good idea. Have a great summer.

I always thought the max O/B HP rating for a 21SLX was a 115...

The only toon setup that supports 150HP is the Elliptical & SPS. Express and two-toonis 115HP. ESP is not available on this toon

The only toon setup that supports 150HP is the Elliptical & SPS. Express and two-toonis 115HP. ESP is not available on this toon

Thank you for the reply. According to my dealer, the boat has the SPS package. Not sure on the Elliptical. Can someone verify if this motor is ok on the boat? I'm supposed to pick it up Thursday

It should be a 40mph boat with the SPS and 150. Enjoy.

Thank you for the reply. According to my dealer, the boat has the SPS package. Not sure on the Elliptical. Can someone verify if this motor is ok on the boat? I'm supposed to pick it up Thursday

Yes the SPS supports the 150HP

We have the same 21slx. Love it. The 150 with SPS is a great combination.

Funny my eyes went to the seam on the lounger as well! Looks like it just ate a thanksgiving dinner and is a little bloated!

You'll be selling the Tige soon!

Back