GREAT choice! My wife and I love our Q25... What floor plan and motor did you choose?

Welcome and happy boating

GREAT choice! My wife and I love our Q25... What floor plan and motor did you choose?

Thanks Rod
Anxious waiting for our Q25SBA. Like you have the Verado 350. Black boat with metallic silver and white interior. Ordered the vessel view 703 along with the simrad as I am told you can’t split the screen on the vessel view and I like a chartplotter showing all the time

Nice!!! Welcome aboard and ....... PICS when in !!!!:D

Thanks Rod
Anxious waiting for our Q25SBA. Like you have the Verado 350. Black boat with metallic silver and white interior. Ordered the vessel view 703 along with the simrad as I am told you can’t split the screen on the vessel view and I like a chartplotter showing all the time
Sounds like a nice boat!! You're going to be really happy with that Merc

Welcome and congrats on your new Bennie...

We too just purchased a 2019 25 QSB with the Merc 350...

We live in Oregon but had her delivered to Lake Havasu, AZ for the winter...

We'll be spending Christmas week there...

Quite the present for this ol' man...

Enjoy your new float and make sure to post plenty of pictures and stats...

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats on your new Bennie...

We too just purchased a 2019 25 QSB with the mErc 350...

We live in Oregon but had her delivered to Lake Havasu, AZ for the winter...

We'll be spending Christmas week there...

Quite the present for this ol' man...

Enjoy your new float and make sure to post plenty of pictures and stats...
You guys camping there in Havasu somewhere? Great place to use your Bennington.

Welcome to the forum. You are going to love your new Bennington. The waiting is the worse part. Can’t wait to see pictures.

You guys camping there in Havasu somewhere? Great place to use your Bennington.

Kinda, we rented a VRBO...

Plan on 10 days over the Christmas holiday, then fly back down in January & February for long weekends...

Finally, drive back down for a week in late March to return with the Boat back to Oregon...

If we like it, we plan on wintering down there in future years as well...

Kinda, we rented a VRBO...

Plan on 10 days over the Christmas holiday, then fly back down in January & February for long weekends...

Finally, drive back down for a week in late March to return with the Boat back to Oregon...

If we like it, we plan on wintering down there in future years as well...
We long term camp there in the summer. April 1- end of Sept. We stay at Crazy horse camp ground. We cant get enough of it!

Back