New members with new Benny

Dandsconnelly

Reaction score
Hi All!

We just signed papers on a 2018 23SPDXP tri-toon, 200 hp Merc Verado Pro with SPS package yesterday. White with champagne accent. Interior is sandstone with driftwood inset. Slate seagrass flooring. We love the dining table with the 4 swivel chairs!

We haven't been out on her yet, but just wanted to introduce ourselves and say "Hi". We're in Washington state.

20180411_141345.jpg 20180411_141429.jpg

Looks great, congrats!

looks great i ordered the same floor plan here in idaho what part of washington are you in

Very sharp looking!! Welcome
Aboard

Welcome aboard! Boat looks fantastic! You can never go wrong with a Bennington! :)

Thanks adkboater!
We literally had a Sun Tracker party barge on order and changed before it was delivered to the Bennington. Cost us a ton more but we think it'll be worth it in the end. It's our first boat so we wanted to be practical...but what's the fun in that??

Looks wonderful. Congratulations. As a fellow 200hp Merc. Verado Pro owner, I think you are in for some real enjoyment out of that motor. :)

Thanks adkboater!
We literally had a Sun Tracker party barge on order and changed before it was delivered to the Bennington. Cost us a ton more but we think it'll be worth it in the end. It's our first boat so we wanted to be practical...but what's the fun in that??
We are exactly the same distance from Coeur d'Alene and the tri cities in Lewiston we will boat at Coeur d'Alene often but we are located right on the Snake River when did you place your order for your boat just curious I'm surprised it's here already I'm still waiting for mine

Kenpepper, The Sun Tracker isn't even here yet. The Bennington was on the lot at Traveland RV and Marine in Kennewick so we didn't have to order. They were out until June/July if we had.

Looks wonderful. Congratulations. As a fellow 200hp Merc. Verado Pro owner, I think you are in for some real enjoyment out of that motor. :)

Have you thought about sending your Ecu to Whipple to have it reflashed? Stage one is 325 hp. Stage 2 is 345 I believe?

I looked at a Tracker triple toon, then bought a Bennington!! I then rode on a Tracker triple toon and just smiled when I got behind the helm of my Bennington!!! You made the right choice!

I looked at a Tracker triple toon, then bought a Bennington!! I then rode on a Tracker triple toon and just smiled when I got behind the helm of my Bennington!!! You made the right choice!

That's so good to hear! To be honest, we haven't even BEEN on one yet! We have absolutely nothing to compare to.

On March 8, 2018 we bought a 2016 25RSRX with a new Mercury 300. We are so excited! Apparently the motor was stolen off the boat. The boat only has 60 hours on it. We are in Missouri at the Lake of the Ozarks and it was 81 today. There were so many boats out today and it's killing me not to be on the water. My question is have you all named your boat and if so where did you put it? How big did you make the letters? Not sure if putting a name on it will detract from the beautiful Bennington boat. Thank you for your input!

image.jpg Hi Debbie.....

Do a search and a thread will come up about Benny owners naming their boats......

Before we got our boat vinyl wrapped we had the name of our boat in the front because we didn't really have room to put it on the back.....

Back