New order question about curved bimini top

StellaBlue

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm Chris and new here. Looking at ordering a boat. Curved bimini top, I like the way it looks. Any negatives to this option? Does it lay down on the rail OK? Is it as sturdy as the stock bimini?

Hey new thought what about the PWR-ARM is this the same as the  bennington option I'm thinking I could order the stock bimini and sell it for a discount and buy the PWR-ARM.

If you have not seen it go to https://pwr-arm.com

Going to order a 22slx SPS w/ Yamaha 150.

Thanks for any help,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Chris, wilcome abroad, I have a 2014 bennington with the curved Bimini. No problems at all. Look great too. Enjoy your Bennington.

Chris, I have the power bimini and it works great. Things to keep in mind.....Bennington reinforces the rails for the power top and it is covered by the 7 year warranty if on the toon when you take delivery.

I have the power top and it does use different mounting brackets specific to the Bennington rails. The 7 year warranty is worth it on that item, since it has an electric actuator that could fail.

You guys with the power top. How is it switched, it looks like you can only get it with lights. Are the lights on a separate switch? what happens if the electric motor to raise and lower the top fails can you still move it manually. 

Thanks for any help.

Chris

Back