New owner - First post

Sorry!!!!......I posted about the maiden voyage on a new thread.......I cleverly titled it "Maiden Voyage!!....Ha!!!

OMG......Wow......this is by far one of the best purchases I have ever made. As I said in the other thread, I almost bought a different brand, but then seen the Bennington at the boat show and really liked the double rear lounger it had....Once I started really looking, there was no comparison to the Benny vs the "other" brand I was looking at. I was incredibly impressed yesterday with the speed it got out of the 115, the ride, even really surprised at how the bow would lift when trimming the motor and how well it turned without bogging down. My trade in was my first pontoon as I've always been in performance boats like Allison Crafts.....big switch huh? Anyway, that other pontoon, unknown to me because it was my first one, was a DOG!!!....the bow didn't lift an inch when trimming the motor and it bogged terribly in turns....Not the Benny tho!!!...I absolutely could not be happier!! OH, someone asked where I was going to be boating.....I am in KY and was boating at Lake Cumberland in Sommerset, but we are usually at Taylorsville because its closer for us....And I might be the first Benny logo tattoo poster!!!......As for the Benny topless wives mentioned earlier, well......Stay tuned!!!
Congrats on the new boat Beeteam! We won't take delivery on ours for about another month. Thought we were pretty excited before and after reading about your initial test drive, that's taken it up yet another notch.

Looking to do some Midwest boat trips and Cumberland was on our radar. If looks like a go, we may ping you for some recommendations.

Enjoy the new toy and as hard as it's now going to be, try to stay warm!

gnc1017 - We have a lake house on Cumberland.  When you decide to come down We can give you lots of recommendations.

Absolutely GNC....give me a yell when youre headed this way. I don't go to Cumberland much because we have other lakes closer, but it is a beautiful large and clear lake.

Absolutely GNC....give me a yell when youre headed this way. I don't go to Cumberland much because we have other lakes closer, but it is a beautiful large and clear lake.
You bet! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried again ,still ok . I did have to grant "quicktime" permission 

Fine when I watched it also

Congratulations!!! Nice!

Video played on mine just fine. I really wish my s had the wrap around seats up front. Looks a lot better. I guess our lab loves sitting up there so that would give him less room.

Back