NEW OWNER (Thanks everyone for your info)

RReaume

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's info from my other posts you all helped me decide to get a great pontoon

I just ordered me a Bennington tritoon.  2014 2550 RCB ESP,

Here is a break down Smokey granite with black accent panel.  Yamaha F300 with command link DEC and power assist steering.  Larger capacity fuel tank.  Dual batteries with power distribution panel.  Elevated helm, sony blue tooth, jump seat, privacy chaise, Led bimini, side illumination, and under water lighting, In floor storage and full TPO flooring.  

Congrats on your ordered boat and we will need some pics when she is delivered!  Enjoy the ride!

Jack

Congrats and nice choice.

Sounds sweet...... And yes, PICS or it ain't true .... LOL !!!

Welcome to the family !!!!

Like a BOSS!

Very, very nice setup.  Congratulations!  You won't regret your choice, especially the 300!

Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures and glad you were able to get the better price to make it happen.

Congratulations, and welcome aboard!  You'll love that power!

I will definitely supply pictures when I can.  Dealer said it will take a few months to build so the later the better (have to start making payments as soon as it hits the dealer)  Looking forward to next spring.  

MAKE SURE your inspect the boat PRIOR to finalizing your deal and having to make payments. There have been other posts where there have been issues with the order but the buyer was locked in making payments on their toon that was not as ordered. I believe it was dealer error, but never the less MAKE SURE you get what you ordered before signing the dotted line. 99% of the issues are dealer errors, NOT Bennington. They build what is ordered .....

Get a copy of your order and check off every item as you inspect. The dealer should actually do this with you, but again we've seen posts where the dealer blew through the inspection and stuff was missed. Check EVERY electrical switch for proper operation, lights, radio, Fishfinder, etc ..... Just my 2 cents .....

Last edited by a moderator:
What semp said! Thanks to the forum I found that our depth finder was not working prior to delivery and it was corrected prior to being placed in the water. Once you sign on the line, it's yours

I will make sure I do the check list thanks for the TIP

Back