New pontoon

Nice! I am very curious to hear your speed numbers as I have a 2350 rbr. I am considering upgrading my 225 to the 300 during the offseason.

Congratulations.  Think that might be my dream boat, would love to see that with the windshield option

That is the current configuration that I'm working with my dealer on.  He just got back from the dealer show - there are not any significant changes on the 2350RSR.  The increased rating is nice for everything but my wallet.

What color?  What floor options?  More details!! LOL

Welcome to the Family .... REMEMBER, PICS are MANDATORY when you take delivery ... :D

Congrats and PICS!!!

I have been reading this forum for about 6 weeks and have learned a lot,so i am getting my secound boat first. 2350 rsr ,champayne panel,smokey granite accent,black double bimini,300 yamaha,esp,sealed lifting stakes,yamaha digital gauges,full seagrass flooring,extra wide recliners,lighted cup holdersand tall ski pylon.The boat was order 8/18/14 and the dealer said it should only take about five weeks to build. I am in alabama so we get year round boating. I am a drag racer and have the need for speed

Sounds like a great boat for a racing fool!

What Lake in Alabama?

Congrats!!!

Racing Fool, What's your top speed on that beast?!

That sounds like a great set up.

Cheers, Steve

Back