New software..... bear with us.

We're looking into this. In the mean time, make sure your browser on the iPad is not in Private browsing mode as that will keep the site from remembering you logged in. You may also want to try restarting the iPad.

It does help fix many problems to restart the iPad occasionally. I do that every couple weeks or so, or if something doesn't seem to be working right.

We're looking into this. In the mean time, make sure your browser on the iPad is not in Private browsing mode as that will keep the site from remembering you logged in. You may also want to try restarting the iPad.
I suspect you are right with the "Private browsing," as I am a member of a ham group that is now requiring me to sign in each time also. I have looked in my iPad settings and cannot find where I can change his setting. Can you help with this?

I suspect you are right with the "Private browsing," as I am a member of a ham group that is now requiring me to sign in each time also. I have looked in my iPad settings and cannot find where I can change his setting. Can you help with this?

If you touch the overlapping boxes in the upper right corner of your browser window the choice of private browsing should be there to turn on and off. Just touch the "private" icon. Hopes this helps.

If you touch the overlapping boxes in the upper right corner of your browser window the choice of private browsing should be there to turn on and off. Just touch the "private" icon. Hopes this helps.
That did it. I must have hit it by mistake. Thanks a lot!!!

This is not normal. It should keep you logged in. Is anyone else encountering this? If you are, can you tell me what web browser you are using (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)?
Me 2 Chrome

Me 2 Chrome

On what kind of device? (iPad, Mac, Windows, etc.) The previous poster had their browser in private mode and putting it in regular browsing mode fixed it. Check and make sure that's not the case for you.

On what kind of device? (iPad, Mac, Windows, etc.) The previous poster had their browser in private mode and putting it in regular browsing mode fixed it. Check and make sure that's not the case for you.
PC Windows, Im lost as Last years mail!

Sorry - can't help with that one. I only use Macs/Apple. No PC or windows. There must be something similar though in a windows browser. I would guess it is in the browser preferences/setting not necessarily in the PC preferences.

I have always been on my iPad when on this site. I have not had any log in issues since the new software update for the website. I always close out my browsers, and have even powered down my iPad at least once. So far, I still automatically log in with having clicked "remember me" when I logged in after the update.

Just some brainstorming thoughts. Pardon them if you've already tried all of this: Checking if you are in private mode is good advice. Perhaps double check to make sure you don't have any iOS update to do. Maybe complete power down completely, power back up, log back in, click rember me again when logging in, and see if that does the trick.

Back