New to Bennington! '17 Blackout 24SSBXP w/ pics

Beautiful boat! Great pics! Look like they are right out of a Bennington brochure or website!

Nice pics Dunn! I'm afraid to take pics when I'm in the water. Well done!

Love the boat and the floor plan. Do you all sit in that Swingback seat while underway?!?

Nice pics Dunn! I'm afraid to take pics when I'm in the water. Well done!

Love the boat and the floor plan. Do you all sit in that Swingback seat while underway?!?

Thanks! Luckily its only about 4 feet deep there. If I had someone to drive me around I would definitely sit back there, lol. But I don't think its exactly legal since it does not have the railing around it.
The swingback is great for our uses and its so easy for people to hangout together on the boat and in the water. My last boat was a standard L shape with fence around the whole boat and it just felt so closed off from the water, but man I love how open the swingback is out the back.

Thanks very much.
I've never seen such a thing but it looks like a great idea.

Cwag is correct, I was able to get 4 shipped for about $180. That link is great for the price and its a quality product. I have 2 large flute anchors that work great but, the sand bar on our lake is usually 3-4 feet deep and its never fun stepping on a big aluminum anchor. Not everyone ties a float to their anchor.
Depending on how windy/rough/busy it is on the lake I can stick 1 to 4 of those in the ground and they do a great job of holding the boat. If you were to buy them at Bass pro they charge about $90 a piece. I opted for the 3/4" thick poles and they are plenty strong.

That's what I was wondering. If you were able to ride on that Swingback seat w/out the protective railing in Florida.......

Congratulations! Beautiful boat. Love your taste in color and layout...

We have an incredibly similar looking 2017 24’ SSBXP ourselves. We just finished our first summer with it, and it was fantastic. I know you will have many wonderful years with it, as we will.

Last edited:
Back