New to Bennington

we use the ziplock storage containers for extra towels, safety experts and such that we store under the seats and they do work great.

Wow, you really take things serious.  I will have to take a look tonight, I might only have room for a single safety expert under my seats.  I wonder if I could fit in the helm storage.

Will that count against my total capacity, and do I need a life jacket for them as well?

If you cut their legs off you can fit two safety experts under the front loungers.

It is odd there is not a glove box on these boats. Seems like there is plenty of room in the helm for a flip down setup. I'm sure they will bring it back.

I'm not sure how even with auto correct I ended up with "expert" out of "equipment" but I guess if you cut their legs off they could fit, center tube storage would be a better place, lol.

I buy the small plastic storage bins with lids from Costco.  I think you get 3 for $15.00.  All 3 fit under the helm and you can put multiple items in them and they are easily accessible.     

I've got the same compartment Carl has but mine is under the throttle.

We put keys, cell phones, lanyards, anything we don't want to get wet in 1 gallon Ziplock freezer storage bags and put it in the cargo netted pocket behind the Captains seat. Out of the way but easily accessible...

Our 14 G model has the small glovebox in the helm under the wheel.  Only thing I wish they would change is the cup holder location on the helm.  Move it to any other location than in front of the throttle.  Limits wide open throttle with a large drink from Micky D's but works fine with cans :D

Back