New to The Bennington Family looking for upgrade ideas.

JBeard

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to the forum and Bennington as well I purchased 2019 Q25 and am wanting to put underwater lights off the back and leds under rub rails down the sides. Was looking for recommendations on what everyone is using.

Thanks
upload_2019-5-29_9-24-1.jpeg

MORE PICS!!!!’ :D

I will be looking at the same upgrades and did find from reading here that ICT marine is the supplier for Bennington, but they don't sell to the public. But at least you can see what's out there and then find where to get it.

I will be looking at the same upgrades and did find from reading here that ICT marine is the supplier for Bennington, but they don't sell to the public. But at least you can see what's out there and then find where to get it.
Thank you for the update I will look into that.

Awesome, welcome to the forum. You made a good decision buying a Bennington.

The boat looks amazing. I have no advice or help on the lighting, but wish you luck on getting the information you need. Have a great upcoming summer on your boat.

Welcome! Good looking boat. We have a 2019 Q25 also and love it. I ordered mine with the factory lighting package so I can't help you. Someone on this forum will be able to though.

I would let your selling dealer install the factory ones. Their rigging department should have no problem doing it.

You need to let the dealer do it! If installed elsewhere your dealer will not be responsible. You bought a Q series. I'd only let the dealer touch it! Keep all your warranties in tact. If anything ask your dealer if you go outside the dealer how does that affect your warranty with Bennington.

Back