New To The Site

Private lake? We trailer everywhere.

Yes sir. You have to be a community member to put a boat on the lake.

welcome aboard Badger. Post PICS!! We love seeing new rides!

2EB75C73-4748-4774-946D-6AA66CF6BE78.jpeg FB9FBC86-944B-4A12-B5CF-17CBD71AEDAC.jpeg I know this isn’t what everybody wants to see but it’s all I have for now. Hopefully if time permits I’ll get some better shots this weekend. At least I can show I actually own a boat! I’m not sure I should be posting pictures of my boat. Pretty plain compared to the the ones you all have. Like posting pictures of a Chevette on a Cadillac site.

Any boat is better than NO boat. I am sure it will give you much pleasure. Uncovering after winter is always an adventure!!!

So far, so good!!!

Badger, thanks for the pics. She looks to be in great shape from what we can tell. You're in for a terrific summer!

I have a 2007 and the only Cadillac is Bulldogs. :D

Don’t worry it’s a Benny, it’s still a Cadillac, might be Cimarron level compared to some of the CTSV models, but still a Caddy ..... :p

8A830CF7-8F2B-4ED2-ACE7-7B07B27CFCE1.jpeg 5F350BA5-9DAB-4A85-8543-3D1E0E99AC58.jpeg A7BD8636-2542-424B-97FB-778D437D8083.jpeg 03D51221-7A1F-4D6C-B48D-317F69C9A662.jpeg 74E574F5-1CDC-42D8-A0BC-B99461E0CDCD.jpeg AD21493B-57CA-41E5-9B29-FA1F67C9ECC4.jpeg A few more photos. Just got the boat in the water yesterday. Rain and schedule have not been friendly lately. I took a few days off this weekend and worked on the boat. Knock on wood, it is running great! Almost perfect. Also added my own dual battery set up and a fish/depth finder. Hoping to maybe try to clean the carpet at the end of this season or the start of next. Maybe both?

Looking good. Just an FYI. You might want to look at aftermarket rub rails since you don't have one like the boat next to you.

Hey Badger, good looking vessel you have there. People on this forum have had some pretty good success using a "rug doctor" carpet cleaner. Enjoy...

Looking good, enjoy it!

Thanks for all the kind words. I do appreciate it.

Looking good. Just an FYI. You might want to look at aftermarket rub rails since you don't have one like the boat next to you.

Good suggestion. Didn’t even think of that. I will look into rub rails. Any suggestions or advice on brands or suppliers?

View attachment 22068 View attachment 22069 I know this isn’t what everybody wants to see but it’s all I have for now. Hopefully if time permits I’ll get some better shots this weekend. At least I can show I actually own a boat! I’m not sure I should be posting pictures of my boat. Pretty plain compared to the the ones you all have. Like posting pictures of a Chevette on a Cadillac site.
8E36B993-5530-415E-90A5-AB41AAB65DCC.jpeg 09EFB7F0-E9F3-42CD-A6E3-CC9982367F16.jpeg

I had my 2006 2250 GL for 10 years. Those are great boats and you should be very proud. Great memories on that boat. It was this boat that made me a Bennington owner for life! By the way this is what your upholstery and back then carpet look like after 10 years if you keep your boat covered.

Last edited:
Thanks Alicedream. Your former boat was in great condition. Considering this boat is 12 years old, starting our second year of ownership I think it is in pretty decent shape. Some carpet staining and a small tear in the sun deck cushion but overall really great condition. We do have the playpen cover for it and keep it covered when not in use. We also have been keeping it in conditioned storage space during the winter. We bought our last boat slightly used and we kept that in good condition. It was 31 years old when we sold it and we owned it for 18 - 19 years of that time. When we sold it it only had one damaged seat cushion and I had replaced the deck and carpet. The guy that bought it commented how he couldn’t believe how nice it was. That boat did not owe us anything and we enjoyed the heck out of it. Looking forward to many years of fun on this one too!

image.jpeg image.jpeg Badger...... This is a our 2004 2275RL. We are going on our 11th season with it. If you take care of the carpet/upholstery and keep it covered it will last..........

Back