New-to-us Benny!

TDK79

Reaction score
Finally! I'm really tired of boat shopping, we've been at it for months. I wanted a fishing boat and she wanted a pontoon. The Lovely and Beautiful Mrs. K found exactly what we were looking for and it happens to be a Bennington. She found this 2012 Benny 2275 GFS and we couldn't be happier. We are the second owners of this blue beauty. It's really clean, no rips or tears, no stains in the carpet. Everything works. It has 65 hours on the Yamaha 115 LA with a stainless Yamaha 13" pitch prop.
It does have a repaired port side 'toon. It looks like someone hit something really hard. The repair was well done but the weld is noticeable. Maybe that's why I paid $5K under NADA. I'm OK with that ;) IMG_0357.JPGIMG_0359.JPGIMG_0360.JPGIMG_0367.JPGIMG_0370.JPG

Looks great! Where do you boat/fish???

excellent! our 2018 22ssx already has 75 hours! looks like a beautiful and well cared-for vessel. enjoy her in health and safety.

congrats!

Great boat! Congratulations! Gosh a 7 year old boat with only 65 hours? I bought mine new 4 months ago and it already has 53 hours. I guess I’m a junkie! LOL.

Congratulations. Welcome to Bennington (you made a great decision) and to this forum.

Thank you all for the kind words. We feel very fortunate. It’s really a nice boat.
We are on a small lake in central Wisconsin most of the summer. I bought a dual axle bunk trailer with brakes because I want to be able to go everywhere. Chicago, Milwaukee, Green Bay, Petenwell, Lake Geneva, Wolf, Wisconsin and Mississippi Rivers are all within reach. Can’t wait. :cool:

Congrats! Looks like a great boat and only 65 hours! I'm pretty sure we had 65 hours in the first month and a half of ownership of our '18 22SSBXP. We now have almost 300 hours in a bit less than 2 full seasons. Like Rodsfields said above, I guess I am a junkie!

Congrats, and welcome to the family.

Finally! I'm really tired of boat shopping, we've been at it for months. I wanted a fishing boat and she wanted a pontoon. The Lovely and Beautiful Mrs. K found exactly what we were looking for and it happens to be a Bennington. She found this 2012 Benny 2275 GFS and we couldn't be happier. We are the second owners of this blue beauty. It's really clean, no rips or tears, no stains in the carpet. Everything works. It has 65 hours on the Yamaha 115 LA with a stainless Yamaha 13" pitch prop.
It does have a repaired port side 'toon. It looks like someone hit something really hard. The repair was well done but the weld is noticeable. Maybe that's why I paid $5K under NADA. I'm OK with that ;) View attachment 25884View attachment 25885View attachment 25886View attachment 25887View attachment 25888
To "The Lovely and Beautiful Mrs. K" nice job on finding a Bennington! Welcome!

She's a beauty! Thanks for sharing the pictures and welcome to the family.

Very nice! Congrats, and welcome to the family!

Back