new toon

MILO851

Reaction score
gallery_4008_285_1620518.jpg

NICE!!!!!

You got the best color! Congrats

That is a scissor trailer. Used for boats that are stored on the ground and then placed in the water. It raises up and catches the deck. Not usually used for long towing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! Congrats, its going to be a great summer!

It's a beauty!!

Hi

Was in hurry to post this am as i had to get to work. 2013 20SLMX.upgraded stereo ,captains chair, 60 horse mercury bigfoot, palm print flooring.yes scissors lift trailer as i will be helping others it it longer than toon it is 22ft yes we are patiently waiting for spring.Still ice on our lake(NOKOMIS) .Camera angle is goofy as is MUCH larger than Danger Ranger pulling it. but pulled into a headwind of 20-25 mph at 65-70 down the interstate.

Congrats on your new Bennie! Sure is nice looking!

Steve

Sweet !!!! Congrats !!!!!!

That is a scissor trailer. Used for boats that are stored on the ground and then placed in the water. It raises up and catches the deck. Not usually used for long towing.
Actually they have a couple of real advantages for long towing, the most obvious is wind resistance. Huge difference there, also if you are going to unknown boat ramps, they allow you to launch in very shallow water. I personally like the higher trailer for towing as the stance is wider (axel length) so a more solid feel, plus I worry about the occasional curb getting climbed over, could be an issue if turning/twisting just the right/wrong way

Very nice. I am not too far away from you, just a bit further North.

Great looking toon Milo! Can't imagine ice still being on my lake. Hope it warms up for you.............

Milo.... congratulations on the new toon.... gorgeous boat... you and your family are gonna have a blast this summer!!!! thanks for sharing the pics...

Thankes all The wait aint sooo bad as I hope to add some lights to it .You guys are giving me ideas. first boat so I took boaters safty course. We have cabin on lake with a dock and have had sea doo for years so now will be able to enjoy lake even more

Back