New Yamaha outboard issues

I hate to say it folks, but I think Booboo has gone waayyy beyond what anyone should have to do with a new boat and motor. If it isn't right, it is the dealer's responsibility to make it right. If they can't get to him, then at the very least they should have provided a trailer to him so he could bring it in. For him to have to replace all that stuff, do the gas, lines, etc., in my humble opinion is just plain wrong. The dealer who sold the motor could have easily come down and picked it up. Heck, it's a 9.9 for Pete's sake, they could have sent a motorcycle with a side car! And furthermore, what kind of a dealer, and I quote, "The dealer claimed they had no space for my boat and forced me to take delivery of the boat when there was lots of snow on the ground." Sounds like this dealer needs to get their act together or get out.

Just my two cents worth.

I can't believe with that type of business process, they are still a "dealer" of anything !!!

If they treat all their customers like this, I'm sure over time, it will fix itself.

I would also let my selling dealer know that you will be, or have submitted a review or comments to Bennington on their lack of interest in correcting what should have never happened in the first place. I still am amazed.

I would also contact Yamaha customer service, and explain the situation.

I just keep picturing that old lady throwing a tire through the window at discount tire. A 9.9 weighs 87-90 lbs and would throw nicely! They'll have to do something with it when it is on someone's desk.

Back