Not a Benny but.......Check out this HP!!!

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Ran into this while exploring the northern part of the lake today. 800 HP! (SMH)IMG_1128.JPG IMG_1130.JPG IMG_1129.JPG

Sad it’s just sitting in the water all season. My s with a 200 will be faster at the end of the season

My buddy is pushing to buy a manitou with twin 400R’s as somebody on the lake already has one with twin 300G2’s. The boat’s about 200K!!! I’m not sure I’d spend that on a pontoon even if I could afford to!! ;)

My buddy is pushing to buy a manitou with twin 400R’s as somebody on the lake already has one with twin 300G2’s. The boat’s about 200K!!! I’m not sure I’d spend that on a pontoon even if I could afford to!! ;)
While fueling up earlier in the day we also saw a Sylvan with twin 300 Evinrudes......

I have seen a lot of twin tritoons on kentucky and Barkley lake this summer but I don’t believe any have the 400r’s on them. I have yet to see one go by and think man it was flying. Had a crest dealer with a twin engine 26 or 28 footer tell me they had it up to around 55. Didn’t say if it was wot or just didn’t want to go any faster. It had twin Suzuki on it. It had gotten down to 140 ish when I was asking about it. I was only buying a set of bumpers but had to ask. They are cool looking. I keep waiting to see one of the 10 ft tritoons with twins that has a place to pull a small jet ski up in between the motors.

That guy is gonna need a bigger windshield for sure! (Uh oh!):D:p

Oh and when I saw the title of this thread I just KNEW it was going to be from Big K. He's obsessed with power much like Tim Taylor.

Looks like someone has more money than they know what to do with. Three boats and a huge home on the lake. Good for them...

Looks like someone has more money than they know what to do with. Three boats and a huge home on the lake. Good for them...
Yeah how do you decide which one you're going to use today!??

That guy is gonna need a bigger windshield for sure! (Uh oh!):D:p

Oh and when I saw the title of this thread I just KNEW it was going to be from Big K. He's obsessed with power much like Tim Taylor.
That's right like a Binford tools commercial......More Power baby!!!

Back