Not really thinking of trading yet, but did find this...

Dr. Evil

Reaction score
Ok, so its not a Bennington. I've been in contact with our local Bennington dealer and they are nice to deal with. They are supposed to be getting me a quote on trading mine in for a 22 slrx. (but they haven't yet, its been 3 weeks)

With that said, I met the owner of a local marina on my lake at the boat show that is switching his brand from Berkshire to Harris. He has 2 Berkshires left.

A 233 SL STS. Its a 24' tritoon with a 150Yamaha on the back. Not exactly our favorite layout with the rear loungers but it has full vinyl floors, teak stern floor, huge rear swim deck (a must have), upgraded captains chairs, led courtesy lights etc. Its a 2014 model and one of only two left.

Its priced at $30,100. Any way you look at it that's a lot of boat for the money. Our price point if/when we trade is probably in the mid to upper 20s. I may be able to stretch that just a bit further but it is what it is. I was really thinking that we would wind up in the $27-28k range on a new Benny.

Can I even get close to the level of boat that the Berkshire is on a 22SL RX Benny for that price point?

I would like to think so, I would go on the Bennington Build Site and play around with the models and options that you like. Then take the list price that it shows and take 20 to 25% off of that and that, I think should get you in the ball park of what it might cost. For new anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
"not really thinking of trading yet..." lol. PADS.

:)

Some just haven't admitt to themselves they have a problem! We do have a nice PAD support group here though. We meet on Wednesday's at the opossum lodge.

Welcome to the club 

sml_gallery_4015_351_3664.jpg

Is there a vaccination for this PAD's thing. I hope so,,, That is why I stay out of New Car Dealerships (2015 Vette), Motorcycle Stores (K1600GT BMW) oh did I say car dealerships?, (2015 GMC pickup) Still very happy with the 2014 Bennington you see to the side. Harris is a good product, that price thing may be the determining factor.

Save boating!!

Back