Now I'm Excited !

Darn, I ordered the wrong one. I ordered open water blue, not arctic iceberg white.

Hey Jack,

Happy for you guys!! Let us see more pics as you get them.

Our dealer said that Bennington verified our order last week so we must be getting closer to a build date!! Yea!!!!!!!

Marc

That was so hard when they delivered ours to the dealer in shrink wrap and left it wrapped until prep time in the spring.  Tick tick tick...

Our dealer pulled ours inside so we could see it with the wrapping off and re wrapped. Still doesn't help with the wait though! We set a record low here last night.

The wait is going to be real bad now .

Right now it is 30 below in Petoskey and 35 below in Pellston  ( about 15 miles north of us ) ,Icebox of the North / Nation .

http://www.pellstonmi.com/

Just scheduled the delivery date .

A week from tomorrow,Friday  5/16/14 . :D

Hopefully the docks will be in by then . ( they were working  on them ,a half hour ago ) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear! I'll think of you when I'm on mine in a couple hours! Wow Carl has really rubbed off on me!

They are "supposed" to be pulling the SLX out of storage right now . Just waiting for the call now .There are a few things I need to remove and some things I need to put back on.

They still have to finish assembling the RCW ( arch ) and do the lake test .The marina said all the docks should be in by next Wednesday .

The problem is he didn't run the bubblers  the entire winter and the ice damaged part of the permanent structure thats why the welders have been there this week .

Just finished getting the SLX ready for trade in . Dealer is picking it up Friday morning .Marina needs to get those docks in. We are over 70 for the 1 st time this year .

Next weeks schedule.

Monday ,dealer will ,finishing rigging and assembly

Tuesday ,lake test .

Wednesday ,walk through & paper work  .

Friday ,weather permitting ( and docks in )  delivery. 

Nothing planned for Saturday?

Doesn't matter what happens then, he'll have the boat!

Just left the marina ,my dock is in .

They still have about twice the length or so to go ,but mine is in .

The mooring posts also need to be set .

Sweet !! You're getting close !!!

Drove past my lake yesterday,  only about 4 ft open at some parts of the shoreline. One section has about a 30x40 open at the one launch. Unfortunately that launch is WAY too shallow to launch anything but an aluminum fishing boat, and ya might still have to push it off the trailer! But I did check on the boat in storage for the first time this year, all is well. I guess I should take it home and park it in my driveway soon. Just don't see much point in it.

Drove past my lake yesterday,  only about 4 ft open at some parts of the shoreline. One section has about a 30x40 open at the one launch. Unfortunately that launch is WAY too shallow to launch anything but an aluminum fishing boat, and ya might still have to push it off the trailer! But I did check on the boat in storage for the first time this year, all is well. I guess I should take it home and park it in my driveway soon. Just don't see much point in it.
You could do some dry-boatin' there Derrick !    :D

I suggest you park it in the driveway. Hop on it with a cooler and a few friends and turn that kick ass stereo up. You would have a great time.... I know, I've seen me do it

Another delay .

Just re scheduled the delivery date .

Snow flurries and low 40's Friday .

Docks are not completed yet either .

Now Monday 5/19/14 .

I hope .

No way in hell I would live up there. Since we bought our Benny last spring all we can talk about is getting out of Michigan and heading down south where we can enjoy the boat as close to 365 days a year as possible.

Back