Now I'm Excited !

Jack M

Reaction score
Pics from the Bennington Factory 

2014 2375 RCW Sport Arch

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that yours Jack? If it is............NICE!

Yes it is ,Thank You .

I had heard it wasn't getting built until this Monday ,they must be ahead of schedule .

It will be finished Monday and at the dealer next week .

Wow, that thing is sweet !!!!

Wow! Looks even better than I imagined! Congrats again Jack! I love build pics!

Thanks ,Dave , Andy .

I can't stop looking at the pics .

And of course after 2 days in the high 30's ,its snowing again .

That looks really ssweeeet!!!!    it excites me as it's  close to mine but since it's still wrapped, I've never seen the whole thing.

Thanks for getting me all excited. :)    Ooop's, probalby not a good thing to say to another dude :blink:  

Looks sweet, Nice color.

You can get excited, just don't get your log(s) wet. I figured making that plural would be ok.

That looks really ssweeeet!!!!    it excites me as it's  close to mine but since it's still wrapped, I've never seen the whole thing.

Thanks for getting me all excited. :)    Ooop's, probalby not a good thing to say to another dude :blink:  
Looks sweet, Nice color.
Thanks 

Love it!

Jack,

Mine is ordered and should be built mid March timeframe. Are the pictures sent as a courtesy to everyone or did you arrange to have them sent to you to document the build?

I guess I'm asking how I can arrange the same thing.

Chris Z.

Thanks ,I hope to get more pics Monday .

My mistake 

Jack,

Mine is ordered and should be built mid March timeframe. Are the pictures sent as a courtesy to everyone or did you arrange to have them sent to you to document the build?

I guess I'm asking how I can arrange the same thing.

Chris Z.
Check with your dealer .

We had talked about going to Elkhart to watch the process (your dealer has to arrange that ) Weather man decided for us .

Jack,

Thanks for the pictures, that boat is beautiful!

That looks so much nicer with the front covering the toons, and makes it look a mile long. Talk about spacious !!! :wub:

Awsome looking toon jack,best of luck and come on spring!!!!!

Back