Numbers

Sanity3

Reaction score
Has anyone used Domed Lettering Co to make registration numbers for their pontoon? This company uses the same font as Bennington. I would like that look for sure. My concern is the weight of the numbers because of the material they are make of is heavier than vinyl numbers. How will do the numbers stay on?

I know here I go over thinking again. 

They stick on and if the surface is clean I don't think you'll have a problem. Stop over thinking.     :p

Has anyone used Domed Lettering Co to make registration numbers for their pontoon? This company uses the same font as Bennington. I would like that look for sure. My concern is the weight of the numbers because of the material they are make of is heavier than vinyl numbers. How will do the numbers stay on?

I know here I go over thinking again. 
I've had Domed Numbers for years and they work great. Never an issue.

I also have them.Lots of complements so far .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have them too. They look like heavy chrome, but they are vinyl, and surprisingly light.

I have them also, and they look great. Not sure about durability because I just put them on last week, but they seem well made.

My dealer installed some numbers at no charge.  Not wild about how they look, but not sure I want to order others and then try to remove the existing numbers.

Now that really looks nice Parzival

Thanks for the recommendations on this thread.  Here's our Domed Numbers.  Installed very easily!

gallery_5065_691_99514.jpg
That's the best shot of the domed numbers I've seen! Really helpful! Glad to see the chrome color shows up on a light color panel! It looks great! Thanks for sharing that, I'm sure others will appreciate a first hand look when the time comes to order : )

I don't need the registration numbers on a private lake , but I love the look .

I am looking into having Name of boat done in larger font with the chrome finish.

pittsburgh_desktop_1280x960_hd-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back