Oh the PADs...

Well, I did it. Just got her home and we'll be taking it out tubing tomorrow with 6 of my nieces and nephews and 5 adults to test it out and celebrate Utah's 24th of July holiday. It's called Pioneer Day to most people in this state, but Pie and Beer day for all us non-mormons. :) So when do I get my PADS membership card?

IMG_0945.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so happy for you, sniff, sniff, I'm crying cuz I'm happy, and maybe a little because I know I think I am done for a while and miss that new boat smell!! I just may have to get the wife to make us all up some ball caps or something! Maybe a t-shirt. Hehe

Congrats and enjoy your new toy.

Congrats that was quick!

Membership card???  You might be Chairman of the committee... 

You just joined this forum in February, and you are on your second boat already...

I love, love, LOVE, it. Well done sir, well done! Those pics are going to be awesome!

Well done, beautiful boat!

Another member!!! Welcome to the club!! Looks nice in the drive there and I know we are going to see some sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet pictures of it soon in some on the most beautiful places.

Congrats and welcome to the Club within the Club  (PAD's)

Congrats!!!  Looks like a beautiful boat!

I blame it all on Derrick. When I posted this thread 8 days ago, I was just trying to get an idea of what I should shoot for like next year maybe! Then he had to bring up the ESP third tube storage. Then the dealer had that ESP they couldn't sell. And then it was over! And the price I got was almost criminal after we negotiated. I was almost expecting to pay as much for a loaded up S with a 150.

Spent the night getting the boat all setup and loaded. Sat in the driveway with the speakers, cup holders and bimini all lit up, sipping a cocktail watching fireworks go off all around. Yes, the 24th of July in Utah is actually just as big as the 4th of July (maybe bigger?). It would have been nicer to be in the water, but it was a great start to a great new boat. Very excited to get it out on the water in the morning and feel what 200 ponies and ESP feels like! It already has 3.9 hours on the motor from the dealer trying it out, so I'll be able to let her rip! :)

And yes, the dogs definitely like the loungers. Sorry about the poor quality cell phone pics.

IMG_0961.JPG

Love the ambience of the blue LEDs all over. The bimini ones are a bit bright if you're in the front facing back though.

IMG_0959.JPG

Congrats Nick. VERY cool !! Enjoy that beauty.

Haha, well I guess I'll say sorry, and you're welcome!  Hope it turns out great!!! You will love it!

Congratulations!  Beautiful boat and I can't wait to see it in some of your beautiful location shots.

Congrats! Yes, this website is a breeding ground for PADS.....

Congratulations, you made the right choice on a great boat!

Thanks everyone. Just got home from the maiden voyage. I could absolutely not be happier. There's a few kinks to work out with a few things and I'll probably start a post for some input on that later, but still... wowowowowowow. ESP is AWESOME! 

A few pics:

This shot was particularly hard to get, but I knew I had to get a good exterior shot. We never beached the boat all day, so with two pool noodles between my legs, kicked out from the boat with $3k of camera gear in my hand. I'm happy to say, I will not be needing to call my insurance agent tomorrow. :)

pineview-24th-1.jpg

pineview-24th-2.jpg

pineview-24th-3.jpg

pineview-24th-6.jpg

Couldn't have done that with this tube before. :)

pineview-24th-7.jpg

pineview-24th-8.jpg

pineview-24th-10.jpg

pineview-24th-12.jpg

pineview-24th-13.jpg

Nice!!! Glad you had a blast.

Back