Oil Spill In Michigan

Jack M

Reaction score
Oh man, between 12000 and 13000 lbs. of cooking oil. Might take a while to dissipate...................Haha about the fried food.........

Oh man, between 12000 and 13000 lbs. of cooking oil. Might take a while to dissipate...................Haha about the fried food.........
Seriously ,we only boat a few miles from the spill ,you could smell the oil .

It was just on the local news ,Coast Guard, EPA ,and whoever else ,say they have it contained .

The locks ( Crooked River ) are temporary closed though ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they get it cleaned up soon. Smitty, I don't know where you find all this information but it is always a good read.

Hopefully they get it cleaned up soon. Smitty, I don't know where you find all this information but it is always a good read.
You ever see the commercial for the guy that reached "the end" of the internet .... I'm him !!! :D

Funny, I hated to read in school, now I read non stop .... I have info overload ..... :blink:

You ever see the commercial for the guy that reached "the end" of the internet .... I'm him !!! :D

Funny, I hated to read in school, now I read non stop .... I have info overload ..... :blink:
I'm the same way. My IT career has induced a level of ADHD that has yet to be discovered. Even while working I am reading and browsing and doing 25 things at any given moment lol

I'm the same way. My IT career has induced a level of ADHD that has yet to be discovered. Even while working I am reading and browsing and doing 25 things at any given moment lol
Ditto..... laptop, ipad mini, and iphone all going at once !!!! Lol !!!! :)

Back