Ooooh .... 2013 Boat Builder up !!!

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
But no new colors :-( ... Two tone option and new flooring options though ..... time to build my boat !!!!

Maybe colors will be added ???? Sure hope so .....

Last edited by a moderator:
But no new colors :-( ... Two tone option and new flooring options though ..... time to build my boat !!!!

Maybe colors will be added ???? Sure hope so .....
I just priced out the boat I have on order and it came to $1,002,261*MSRP. Guess I am getting a better deal than I thought? :p

On the other hand I do hope the 2013 20SLX I ordered comes with some of the 'no charge" items listed on the site (I did not order them because I did not know about them):

1. Shark Hide Tube protectant

2. Ottoman orbital with cooler

Totally curious about what the seagrass flooring is.....

I just priced out the boat I have on order and it came to $1,002,261*MSRP. Guess I am getting a better deal than I thought? :p

On the other hand I do hope the 2013 20SLX I ordered comes with some of the 'no charge" items listed on the site (I did not order them because I did not know about them):

1. Shark Hide Tube protectant

2. Ottoman orbital with cooler

Totally curious about what the seagrass flooring is.....
Yes, my first try with the new boat builder was a little over $2million, but it was R series so maybe that explains the extra million :p

Yeah, some huge markups on a couple items .... :lol:

Guess they are still working on some pricing....... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
No accent colors on the SL build either ?
Yeah it has the accent color option ($278 MSRP), but I thought they were going to have some "NEW" base panel color(s) being they dropped the Yellow .......

The other thing I don't like is it forces "Ivory" interior on the Granite, Champagne, etc...... I want Java interior, so maybe dealer can override that......

I'm thinking Champagne Base with Black or Granite Accent, or vise versa ..........

They also added the 1/2 or full enclosure option on the S series !!!! I def. have to look at the budget and see if I can at least get the 1/2 enclosure.

TB, YOU NEED TO ASK THE WEB EDITOR TO ADD PHOTOS OF ALL THE UPGRADE OPTIONS PLEASE !!!!

Yeah it has the accent color option ($278 MSRP), but I thought they were going to have some "NEW" base panel color(s) being they dropped the Yellow .......

The other thing I don't like is it forces "Ivory" interior on the Granite, Champagne, etc...... I want Java interior, so maybe dealer can override that......

I'm thinking Champagne Base with Black or Granite Accent, or vise versa ..........

They also added the 1/2 or full enclosure option on the S series !!!! I def. have to look at the budget and see if I can at least get the 1/2 enclosure.

TB, YOU NEED TO ASK THE WEB EDITOR TO ADD PHOTOS OF ALL THE UPGRADE OPTIONS PLEASE !!!!
Hopefully they will once the dealers get to see them next week. I know I want to see this other tower, I like the look of that shattered graphic option, little more my style than the baja I have. I would like to see the RCWT and see if they made any changes to the tower so it is more option friendly. The original tower lost a few option availability when you chose it.

Hopefully they will once the dealers get to see them next week. I know I want to see this other tower, I like the look of that shattered graphic option, little more my style than the baja I have. I would like to see the RCWT and see if they made any changes to the tower so it is more option friendly. The original tower lost a few option availability when you chose it.
Yeah, I like the "Shattered" graphic too ..... till I saw the price......$708 vs. $386 on the Baja :blink:

I think $386 is a little steep for the "Blade" graphic, being it's really basic ..... Hopefully these are just some preliminary numbers.

$278 on Two Tone panel option seems REALLY reasonable though....

TB - Selecting "Aqua Teak Extended Aft Flooring" sent the 24SSL to $1.4M.

TB - Selecting "Aqua Teak Extended Aft Flooring" sent the 24SSL to $1.4M.
Hmmmm... Maybe they meant ENTIRE PONTOON MADE OF TEAK ........ :lol:

1.4 Million! :lol:

We use a price of $999,999 for items that have not been priced yet! If we put a 0 placeholder there, it would be even MORE misleading! These 999 items will be replaced by true pricing as it becomes available ofer the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Back