Order # and Status

EricZ5

Reaction score
How long after the dealer places the order with Bennington is an order # generated? What about the HIN and the Motor Serial Number issued? Finally, Is there an online build status page or something like that?

thanks

Eric

How long after the dealer places the order with Bennington is an order # generated? What about the HIN and the Motor Serial Number issued? Finally, Is there an online build status page or something like that?

thanks

Eric
I ordered a 24 SFI on 7/8/11 the dealer told me at that time the build date would be 8/8/11 right at 1 month.

The boat was actually built on 8/12/11 (started on this date) then it was delivered to the dealer on 8/22/11 the dealer now has it and is rigging it, motor installation etc.

I do not know how you will find the boat numbers until the dealer has it on the lot, and I do not think or know of a build status web page at this time, sorry , hope this helps some.

We are getting a new Bennington in early September, and my dealer said he'd have the boat and motor numbers to us about a week or so BEFORE the boat arrives.

I was also told today that the boat was still right on schedule. The dealer placed the order prior to us figuring out it was the exact boat we wanted, so I don't know when it was ordered and whether he had any bump backs in the schedule or not. Maybe they are catching up on orders.

Back