Order in!

ledft

Reaction score
Finally got my order in for our 2550 RCB! This will be our first Bennington so I loaded it with all the goodies. Midnight black panel with smokey granite accent. Diamond pillow interior in sandstone (which we havent even seen in person yet, makes me nervous). Yamaha 250 V Max SHO. Mega bar grill and fridge. All the blue ice lighting. Everyone here seems really happy with their boats which really helped make our decision. My only complaint is the throttle control for the yammy is plastic. Seems like they should make a nicer control like the mercs. Come on spring!

Hmmm , They are doing the Sandstone in the Diamond now? I was just looking at the brochure last night and it says only available on Ivory, Java and Fawn. It would be good if they did!

We ordered diamond pillow in Java and saw it at the boat show and in Java it looks great. I sure it will look awesome in sandstone.

Sounds sweet ..... BUT, remember, PICS or it's all a pipe dream ........ :D

Nice boat and post pics soon!

Congrats on the new toon!!

Congrats on the boat! Got mine at the boat show and cannot wait for spring to come. First toon and it is a 2013 Bennington...2250RCL. Pillow top, raised helm, LED bimini and mood rings. advanced gages, Garmin fishfinder, etc. Question...is it worth getting Sharkhyde placed on the toons? How much are your dealers charging for that??

Congrats on the boat! Got mine at the boat show and cannot wait for spring to come. First toon and it is a 2013 Bennington...2250RCL. Pillow top, raised helm, LED bimini and mood rings. advanced gages, Garmin fishfinder, etc. Question...is it worth getting Sharkhyde placed on the toons? How much are your dealers charging for that??
After talking with them at the factory I decided it was better done right when it rolls off the line when the toons are still indoors and easier to clean and apply it. My dealer said as much too. I think they really don't like doing it as the prep labor after only a few days of sitting on the lot is brutal.

Beautiful looking boat! Some serious entertaining about to happen there.

I love the color scheme, which is the exact reverse of ours. We really agonized over that decision and no surprise, both look great just because they're Bennies.

Very nice!! Congrats.

Thanks. Tom I wanted the same motor you have but ended up getting the Yamaha SHO. Hope that was'nt a mistake. Checked your gallery, your boat looks great.

Thanks. Tom I wanted the same motor you have but ended up getting the Yamaha SHO. Hope that was'nt a mistake. Checked your gallery, your boat looks great.
You're gonna love that SHO motor! At that level it's just fine degrees of really goodness, the best of the best.

That looks great!! I'm still waiting to hear back from the dealer/bank on my dream boat, torn on the diamond, it looks good. We'll done.

Yes after reading the blogs about the missing corner diamond stitching I talked to the factory who said the diamonds get out of shape when stiched on the corners. Went with it anyway and glad. What is your dreamboat bulldogs?

Derricks Dreamboat will be out in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 models :D

Derricks Dreamboat will be out in the 2014, 2015 and 2016 models :D
Gee Link, I think you beat all of us to that punch line !!!!! Lol !!!!

Back