Ordered a Toon today

Baja 252

Reaction score
After a few months of shopping, selling old boats, figuring out our hoist and dock set-ups we finally ordered a boat today.
It's a 22GSRFB w/200hp DTS Merc, ESP, white / black accent / blk out pkg
Now the wait begins.

10zspix.jpg

Congratulations! Good looking color combo!!

Sweet! Can’t wait to see it when it comes in.

Congrats man. Can't wait to see the pics. Looks like a sweet build

Congrats! Benningtons are the best!

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!
Jack

Congratulations! Nice boat! Can't wait to see pics when she comes in!

That's a cool color combination, especially with the blackout package. Cant wait to see your pixs

Congratulations! Looks great, you are going to have a great Summer on your new Bennington.

Oh yeah, she's a beauty. Good luck waiting...

Thanks for the kind comments.
They say 12 weeks, but others say the factory is getting caught up so maybe sooner. It will be a 2019 and have the new G dash with a glove box, that sounds nice. The new Mercs are getting good reviews, but it's a little scary to get the first year of anything new. The ESP bottom is heaver than the SPS, so I'm wondering what my top speed will be? High 30's? Will I hit 40mph?

I'm with you on the first year of anything but I'm willing to bet they've done their homework. As for speed, I'd expect the low 40's. I've got a GCW 2574 with a Verado 250 and can hit 40.

Congrats! Looking good.

Great colors and I would go with a 250.

Nice!! I’m thinking that may be one of the first “G” stern radius lounger fastbacks on here ....

Can’t wait to see the new G helm.

Damnit ..... thought they said it went to the back burner ..... might be dropping some $$$$ depending on what it looks like. :confused:

Thanks for the kind comments.
They say 12 weeks, but others say the factory is getting caught up so maybe sooner. It will be a 2019 and have the new G dash with a glove box, that sounds nice. The new Mercs are getting good reviews, but it's a little scary to get the first year of anything new. The ESP bottom is heaver than the SPS, so I'm wondering what my top speed will be? High 30's? Will I hit 40mph?

Is it really a “new” style design or the regular G which had a glove box?

you'll love the Merc. Their DTS throttle is second to none! reaching 40+ should be doable with the 250.

Back