Ordered my Boat Today

Congrats brotha!

Congratulations!!! Sounds like a fantastic boat build. Many fabulous years ahead on that beauty. Looking forward to pictures down the road when you have it rigged and in the water.

Thanks. Will take pictures when I can.

Congrats Stevez.
I just purchased mine Saturday at the Green Bay boat show. Dealer promises it'll be ready before Memorial Day weekend. It'll be a nice upgrade from my 18' 1988 Sea Ray Seville. Awesome little boat, but time for something new and more trustworthy.

Well my wife and I bought a Bennington today. Went to the Louisville Boat Show yesterday and looked at Bennington's plus many other brands. Slept on it last night and did some more studying and went back to day to buy! I was of course leaning towards Bennington all along, but would have been open to other makes. None of the others did it for me to be honest. I decided on a 25 foot SPX Fastback. Looked a ton of boats but we couldn't be happier. Worked with a Bennington rep (John) who was fantastic. Spent a lot of time with me and was honest with his opinion on certain options over others. He was a great help. He even approved me getting an ESP on my SPX, which of course isn't allowed on the custom design site. Anyway, here's what I built:

SPX Fastback - 25SSRFBXPDN
250 HP Yamaha
Extended Aft Deck
ESP with Center fuel tank
In floor storage
Seagrass Slate
4 Step SS Lader
Recliner Upgrade R Series
Ski Pylon
Dual Battery
Kicker Upgrade with s speaker
Kicker Sub and Amp Upgrade
Black with Silver Accent
Interior Driftwood and Sandstone accent

Said it should be ready by the end of April and can't wait! I don't have pictures other than what's in the 2019 Brochure. Now I'm not just a lurker!

Steve[/QUOTE
Nice build! You will not regret it. We bought our 1st Benny last year after having a Bentley before that. Got the itch again this year and decided to trade it in for a new one with a few more bells and whistles. Time seems to go the slowest between boat order and boat delivery! Enjoy your new ride!

Well I've been hounding my dealer for a build date just so I could plan for renting a slip, but also because I'm just so excited. Even sent an email to the Bennington rep who I met with at the boat show. Received a call about an hour ago that my new boat is in! I thought it was a delayed April fools joke and asked them that. No, it's in, but not ready yet. I'm going by tomorrow to look at it. I was expecting May so I'm beyond thrilled! Have dock ready and all good. I'll take a few prep pictures tomorrow but of course won't have the engine on it. I've ordered a F250 Yamaha. Whoooo Hooooo!!!!!

Back