Ordering a new one...seat base and table mount questions

the-little-B

Reaction score
Long story short...sold my boat and am ordering a new one next week. I am going with the floor plan that has the two fishing seats in the rear and couch sections in the front.

What I am trying to figure out is something for a combination seat and table mount for the front between the couches. I'm getting the half gate and it will have a trolling motor and want the ability to move a fishing seats to the front if I want. There is plenty of room between them for that and a table can be put in it's place if I wanted or simply nothing at all if the extra room is needed that particular day.

The problem I'm finding is the tables and seats have different diameter bases. Could a guy do something like put in a seat base if that is larger diameter and then use a bushing in the mount if you want to put the table up? Could someone tell me what the diameters are for the fishing seat bases and table mounts? Or are there any other ideas? I'm going to have a talk with the dealer next week and see what they think also.

I would think is a good bet for explaining options. Bennington can also provide a custom build so you can get exactly what you want

Back