Original stereo for a 2007

Nancl

Reaction score
We recently purchased a 2007 Bennington triton. The stereo has been replaced and we would like to replace it with the updated factory model. Anyone know what brand that would be ?

We recently purchased a 2007 Bennington triton. The stereo has been replaced and we would like to replace it with the updated factory model. Anyone know what brand that would be ?

There are a few different options. The last couple of years there was the entry level KMC 1, and the very common upgrade KMC 10, or the next level was the KMC 20. I also think there may have been one more above that, but I might be thinking about speaker upgrades and not radio upgrades. :)

In 2019 I am seeing the KMC 100 on the build site, which seems to be a newer upgraded stereo beyond the KMC models listed above. :D

And now that I have found that newest model, I want to update my KMC 10 to that beauty. :cool: Of course, my wife would be all like :mad:.

The KMC’s use a 4” round hole for mounting. You need to stick to a standard rectangular model mount type. Check out Crutchfields marine stereos.

Why use what bennington uses? There are so many options to choose from that fit the same spot. I'd look for something that makes you happy.

I installed a JVC kd-x35mbs and it is awesome. Also installed the remote control for when we are hanging out at the sand bar or paddle boarding.

Back