Ottoman cooler and other fun additions

DCRivers

Reaction score
What are some of your "must haves" or fun add-ons on your boat? (not in the buildling and ordering of your boat, but after the fact add-ons) Aside from that, does anyone have the ottoman cooler? We have some questions about that- specs?, is it only in one color or can it be ordered to match boat interior?, is it big enough for 2 people to comfortably put feet on it? (without touching :D )
Thanks in advance!

We have had the ottoman cooler on both of our Benningtons. Each matched the seat color. Yes it is big enough for two people to put their feet on it. You didn't ask but I will say, we have never used our's as a cooler as we always brings a cooler with wheels loaded with beverages and or food. We use ours a foot stool and to store things likes, hats, flip flops, etc., so they don't blow off the boat when cruising at WOT.

We also have one - got it for the co-captain since she has her own chair. She loves it and we too don't use it as a cooler but more for the same things and same reasons as Sjhorner9475. And when relaxing it is between the two captain chairs and we share (without touching). Its a must have for us.

We have one as well. Matches our seats. LOL, we have never used it a cooler either. I store a couple of throw lines in it. Sits behind the captain’s chair and is the favorite seat for observing skiers, tubing and what not.

We also have the ottoman cooler. Purchased it used. Matches floor, but a little lighter than seats. My wife loves using it with co-captain chair. We have never used it as a cooler - a little small and most of the time it stays in pontoon. Not having handles or wheels makes it cumbersome to move when loaded if you need to carry down to dock. Perfect for hats and other stuff that you want to grab quickly.

Back