Our new LX

Awesome!

You guys are lucky to have a Zorbaz on your lake!
I agree we love to go there, it is an amazing perk to this lake. I Have leftovers in the fridge as I type! ;)

Very nice! It will be interesting to hear your opinion on the performance difference between the 175hp and the 200hp. Enjoy!

Very nice! It will be interesting to hear your opinion on the performance difference between the 175hp and the 200hp. Enjoy!
I’m interested too, I expect a few more mph but a lot more power going to a V6.

She's a beauty! Welcome to the Bennington family and enjoy...

We will have our new baby on the water Friday night hopefully, then we can take in person pictures. Love the look!! 2021 24LXSR.
Congratulations and enjoy looks great! I didn't have the patience to wait for the back order VMax so we have the 200f and I'm very impressed with it
We picked our boat up 3 weeks ago ours is a 2021 but i believe its the last S before the Ls came out
We still love it over our 20' 2016

Congratulations and enjoy looks great! I didn't have the patience to wait for the back order VMax so we have the 200f and I'm very impressed with it
We picked our boat up 3 weeks ago ours is a 2021 but i believe its the last S before the Ls came out
We still love it over our 20' 2016
Our dealer put a 175VF on it for this year then will put our 200VF on over the winter. Congratulations on your new boat, wishing you years of enjoyment!!

Back