Overall height ?

Airlifter

Reaction score
I have come upon an opportunity to store my Benny in a heated pole barn for the winter. The height of the Door is 9ft (108in). Width is not a problem. The top the trailer bunk is 32in. I estimate from the bottom of my lifting stakes to the top of the Bimini in the trailer position to be 72in( 6ft). Overall estimate 104 in. I'm not near the boat for several days plus its in the watered hard to gauge. Does anyone have a height measurement I can work from. I used the lifting strakes because they would be in contact with the bunk Thanks

I measured my bimini to the ground with the boat on the trailer. In towing position it is 10' high. If I lay it down on the engine/changing room cover, it is 9' high.
20180602_142008.jpg

Thank you. From your picture, your Benny maybe slightly higher on your triple trailer then my double. I will have to wait til I take it out of the water in October. The top of my bunk is 32in of the ground. I may need to remove the Bimini and the windshield to get it under the 9ft. The seat can recline. I would like to get it indoors or just wrap it like many others.

I'm building a 40x40 shop now with 10' doors.. 12 wide. Mine sits 9'6" with the Bimini down. I have been told to build faster to get the boat off the driveway so she can get her car in the garage easier.

Attachments

• IMG_3677.JPG
    IMG_3677.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 43
My boat fits in a 9’ garage door if I lay the Bimini flat.

Attachments

• FC892047-49B4-48E3-BA30-29CA321982C2.jpeg
    FC892047-49B4-48E3-BA30-29CA321982C2.jpeg
    141.6 KB · Views: 28
My doors are 10’ wide and 9’ high and coming down a hill so if it’s a flat entry you should be fine.

Or you might need to take the bimini all the way off, which will get you another 10-12 inches.

Would you place the Trailer and Boat on 3 ton Jack Stands ( 6 total ) to relieve the Tire load weight ?
Depends. It definitely wouldn't hurt anything. But remember, trailer tires are made differently than passenger or LT tires. They really should be replaced every 10-12k miles or 3 years.
But unless your trailer sits for months on end without being moved, no real issues should arise.

Back