Owner's Stickers for Autos, etc.

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
R

Retired Team Member1

We're ready to design a new "Logo with Slogan" for Bennington owner vehicles, cottage refrigerators, etc.

The Marketing Department has one in mind, but we thought it would be fun to hear your ideas first. Maybe you'll cast the winning line!

Keep it to 5 words or less...let's hear from you! ;)

We're ready to design a new "Logo with Slogan" for Bennington owner vehicles, cottage refrigerators, etc.

The Marketing Department has one in mind, but we thought it would be fun to hear your ideas first. Maybe you'll cast the winning line!

I love the Team Bennington design you are using for your avatar. I'd happily fly that one! It's a nice, simple and balanced design..... just get it done!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's hard to say it all in 5 words or less, but i think the group can come up with good stuff for ya. I'll put some thought into it, and post the ones that i come up with. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate on this one!

Well it's hard to say it all in 5 words or less, but i think the group can come up with good stuff for ya. I'll put some thought into it, and post the ones that i come up with. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to participate on this one!
One more post and you can be Admiral Geoffery and Brenda!

How bout "Club Bennington"

I also like the avatar "Team Bennington" you use and agree with goldnrod24's evaluation. As concerns decals (or anything actually), I would suggest they be available in the same colors as used for the boats, for example I would want a "Merlot" one versus black or blue or red.

Friar

Team Bennington works for me.

I will throw a few out there.

Bennington - Class defined.

Bennington - Add water for fun.

Bennington - Fun that floats.

Why be modest...

"Bennington--Best In Class"

or

"Bennington--Best Built Boats"

I'm not very good at this but i'll try

Bennington - Not just a pontoon

Bennington - Not your Grandfathers Pontoon

Bennington - Class Defined

Here's a few for consideration, Team Bennington-Excellence in motion, T-B never compromise, T-B jealous aren't you! And thanks Randy, i'm now in the Admiral class

I vote for the team bennington avitar. I want one as a magnet for my shop fridge.

I like the Logo with the slogan that you have above your avatar and that I have copied and pasted here.

Its classy and not overstated. Most worthy of display on any of my vehicles.

photo-4.jpg

Club Bennington gets my vote. Team Bennington is a close second. Both are simple and classy.

I will add my two cents...

Bennington – A Wave above the rest.

Bennington – Go ahead, you can stare.

Bennington – Every Cruise makes you smile.

Bennington – Fun is what we do.

Bennington – Automatic stress reliever.

Bennington – Stay Tooned!

Team Bennington, It was the 'jealous aren't you!' that got your attention, right? Since there was no text with your last posting, i'm guessing that one of those caught the Teams eye. So post some text and let us know where you're going with this. I'm sure the group would like to know!

Team Bennington, It was the 'jealous aren't you!' that got your attention, right? Since there was no text with your last posting, i'm guessing that one of those caught the Teams eye. So post some text and let us know where you're going with this. I'm sure the group would like to know!

Back