Owner's Stickers for Autos, etc.

• Thread starter Retired Team Member1
  • Start date
Bennington - Where We're Going We Don't Need Roads

An idea from a conversation in another thread in the pontoon forum with a few references from Back To The Future

I'll throw my hat in the ring with part of my old speed boat's name. Life's Short Play Naked....Bennington

I like the "Team Bennington" phrase and the Avatar. Club Bennington seems u little uppity/I'm better than you type of phrase. If you think about it, everyone helps each other here with thoughts, ideas, solutions, etc... That would be considered teamwork in my book.

Got my stickker the other day but it is closer to a 2"X9". Where can I get the 2"X4"?

I'll add one too:

Bennington - When Only the Best Will Do

True story: I was traveling with my pontoon a couple of years back. My boat was completely covered including the wooden pontoons. The only thing visible was the bimini with the Bennington boot cover. A guy walked up to me and commented on how nice my boat was! A bit perplexed, I asked him how he could say that without even seeing it. He said he could tell just by the bimini.

Boy was he surprised when I asked him to actually look under the covering!

Ok, maybe I'm just a little slow but, where are the stickers? Do they have the big ones like you put it the back of the truck window? I emailed Bennington and they replied that they don't have stickers. If anyone could post the link, that would be appreciated.

If I remember correctly, it came with my membership card. They send out roughly once a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think a " License Plate Frame " would be nice .

Hey TB................I joined in May of 2012 and never received a membership card or sticker....................

Hey TB................I joined in May of 2012 and never received a membership card or sticker....................
I joined back in October and haven't received anything either...

I received a sticker and a tag along with my welcome letter yesterday .

After reading some of the posts ,I think that tag me be our " Membership Card "

Bennington - Float Your Dream! - Or - I vote for the TB logo tag for the new sticker.

I received a car window sticker with my membership packet but my problem is that I got rid of my truck and forgot to remove my window sticker so I would like to be able to get another. Are they available for sale???

Jack

I joined back in October and still nothing....

Back