PADs Backwards

Nice to see some pics again Nick! As far as the Benny goes, tell your wife that every old guy has a "need for speed once in a while". It'll keep you young longer. Happy tooling around this summer.

I couldn't believe what kind of waters you were able to get into with your Bennington. I thought that made the perfect mother ship for your adventures. Good luck on whatever you decide.

I will say this, I miss the photos so stay more active here!!!

Well, I did it. I took down the 'for sale' ads late last week. I still have one potential buyer that is looking into it, but barring some incredible offer and a major change in how I'm feeling about it, I'm keeping my Bennington for a long, long time. I've never been more excited to get her out on the water. I have some huge work projects that wrap up at the end of May and then we'll be back to once a month, 5-6 day Lake Powell trips into Fall. I can't wait to get back out there. 

glen-wilson-deep-850-12-jpg.47631

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you discovered the cure for PADS...  

A rubber boat with a Semper-size motor.  Should make anyone want to keep their Bennington.

Keep the rubber boat too though.  It will make a good dingy for your Benny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back Nick, looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.  Now if only we could convince your friend Darth

Back