PADS infection

Great color. Everyone knows that blue boats are faster and turn better and handle bigger waves and match my favorite boat drink-- Blue Hawaiian.

Cheers, Steve
But Crimson Red boats are sexier!

I looked at your gallery, it was cool getting to see what the boat we ordered will look like since we ordered off of a drawing.  What kind of speed do you get out of yours?
We are getting close to 40. We love our boat, we also added around 38 additional options on ours, so it is loaded up nicely. Works great for everything we want to do, fish, water sports or just cruising. Great all around set up. 

You said your friend had the 21 sfx. Do you know what prop he is using, just curious. 

also tried sending you a pm, message box must be full..

clrd, sorry I don't know, can't even tell you if it was SS or aluminum.  He purchased the boat in late fall and is not even taking delivery till the spring.  I can find out then and let you know, just have to remind me as I am old and feeble  

Just signed the paperwork and dropped off the new trailer and gave them the check.  Not a O/B person, but that new Mercury looks good on the boat.  Picking it up next Wednesday.  We take the boat to Canada for a week of fishing in July.  Jill's family has been going to the same lake since 1946.  Her parents have fished on our pontoon since 2003.  We are not telling them that we have a new boat.  We will be able to get to the fishing holes twice as fast, stay dry and I can see them sitting in the recliners during the trip.  If PADS doesn't happen again for the fishing pontoon, I figure this boat will be the kids problem in 15 years.  

Live is good.  In Canada this year, we will have both of our kids families with the grandsons and a bun in the oven and our CA family is bringing a friend.  It is a blessing to share time with your family.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice surprise in store for the family.  Boating & families are a great combination

Back